At the heart of C & C Development Solutions’ success is Kenny Roundtree. He brings to C & C the business skills necessary to manage rental properties and an excellent tenant base. Always apparent is his idealism — a mission to enhance the face of the community by providing residents with excellent quality, safe and affordable housing. He seeks to restore neglected east and southeast Greensboro neighborhoods. He has proven that a win/win can exist for those who invest and manage these residential properties, as well as those who live in them. Urban blight is inexcusable and unnecessary. C & C specializes in identifying residential properties (Multifamily, Single Family) in East Greensboro, that have suffered from years of neglect, uplifting those properties to provide quality housing for the residential community. See the Gallery page to see the quality of C & C renovations.
Property Management 1990 -Present
- Twenty-five years of investing and property management.
- Responsible for placing into operation 214 housing and apartment units in East Greensboro
- Over 30% of the units are occupied by clients receiving section 8.
- Understands the Section 8 process regarding approval and inspection procedures.
- Average vacancy rates: < 5%.
- Low eviction rates.
- Familiar in working with clients with credit issues.
- Cited in the News and Record as a top landlord in the city of Greensboro.
• Board Member of the Greensboro Housing Coalition 2007 – 2011.
• Board Member of the Triad Real Estate Investment Association 2012 – 2017.
• President of Triad Real Estate Investment Association 2014 – 2016.